THURSDAY 24th NOVEMBER 2022
Are you looking to buy but have concerns about the current property market?
Thakeham will be joined on the evening by a panel of mortgage experts from Threshold Mortgages and Mortgages First answering your homebuying questions
Topics we will be discussing:
- A look at the property market and what’s ahead for 2023
- The options available for helping you onto the property ladder
- Details on Assisted Move and the benefits of buying a new home
- Overview of homes available at Woodgate
- Opportunity for you to ask any property-related questions
Join this informative webinar on Thursday 24th November at 6pm
You will be hearing from…
Property House Marketing
Chairing the webinar is Lisa, who will be there to receive any questions you would like to ask our panel.
Project Sales Manager
Shelley will be exploring the benefits of buying a newly-built home and the options available at Woodgate.
Threshold Financial Services
Philip will be able to offfer his expert advice on the current property market and the current mortgage options available.
Group New Build Development Director
Andrew will also be able to share his current view on the market and what the future holds. He will also be providing his expert advice to help get you on the property ladder.
Send us your questions in advance, simply email them to [email protected]